The Woman’s Exchange, 2016-2017

Mrs. Edward S. Johnson (Mary), President
Mrs. John Nieset (Holly), Vice-president
Ms. Virginia Miller, Treasurer
Mrs. John F. Rowan (Virginia), Secretary
Mrs. Thomas M. Benjamin (Sallee), At Large
Mrs. James Reiss III (Erica), At Large
Mrs. George V. Young (Sarah), At Large

Ms. Pam Georges Dongieux
Mrs. Clifford Favrot (Beth)
Mrs. James Favrot (Sheila)
Ms. Caroline Ferguson
Ms. Lorraine Friedrichs (Tink)
Ms. Monica Frois
Mrs. Joel Funderburk (Mary)
Mrs. Robert Gardiner (Anne)
Mrs. Russell B. Jones (Tavi)
Mrs. Sanford Bull Kaynor, Jr. (Grace)
Mrs. John Peter Laborde (Renee)
Mrs. Robert Lapeyre (Patti)
Ms. Virginia McCollam
Mrs. William Spencer Murphy (Courtney)
Mrs. Gino Rendeiro (Maury)
Mrs. Jonathan Rynning (Adrienne)
Mrs. Robert H. Saer (Katherine)
Mrs. John Steck (Jennifer)
Mrs. Jerome D. Steiner (Melissa)
Mrs. Andrew Todd (Betsey)

Our Preservationists

The Woman’s Exchange (TWE), owner and operator of the Hermann-Grima and Gallier Historic Houses, was established in 1881 and is one of the oldest women-owned and operated nonprofit organizations in the South. Originally established as a human services organization to help women “in-need” after the Civil War, TWE has evolved into one of the leading historic preservation and interpretation organizations in the country.